I swear i'll be writing more in 2014

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cuz I'm a High High Plains Plains Drifter and I am Drifter

It's probably never a good idea to decide to write about a movie because of song by the Beastie Boys you like. It's probably also not a good idea to include it because it was only 4.99 so you picked it up.

So, I'm going to make this one quick and get on to the next movie.

Clint Eastwood is getting a 90 cent shave, and some guys, the meatheads of their time I imagine, start messing with him. He then shoots them all and leaves. The town is kind of happy, especially the little person. One woman isn't quite as happy, starts giving him some lip, and he takes her into a barn and gives her the French Vanilla creamer against her will, while said little person is looking on even giddier than he was after Eastwood killed the meatheads. I didn't make any of that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment