I swear i'll be writing more in 2014

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bottom of the Second

Okay, I just poured Glass #3, and it emptied the bottle. I even let out a Carl Lewis like, "Uh oh" when I saw how big this glass was.

Let's talk wine for a second. I bought a bottle of Rex Hill which was about $25. That's more than I usually pay for wine, but I wanted something special tonight. I should've stuck with my guns though and got the Willamette Valley stuff, or even Kenwood. I went Pinot Noir, because I know how to shop for Pinot Noir. Sure, I like Cabs better nowadays, but I wanted something special tonight, and despite the fact I dropped more than 20 on a bottle of wine, I didn't get it. It's not bad or anything, but there are like 10-20 bottles of wine I could get that are cheaper than this. Money isn't everything. Sometimes I even forget that myself. In my defense, the bottle was very non-descript, and after money, that's another important thing.

SHOCKING NEWS BULLETIN: JASON VARITEK IS 0-10 AND THE PEOPLE OF BOSTON HATE HIM

Oh, and Kaz just hit him. If the highlight of your playoffs is being hit by a pitch, you may as well be the fat or nerdy kid on the Bad News Bears, which is just about right for the Captain.

Uh oh, the Sox are driving. I hope Tom Brady doesn't break his leg.

It's starting to looking like Kaz jumped out of the jelly into a jam.

DINNER AFTER 9 PM!!! THAT'S really GOOD FOR YOUR SLEEP!!!!!

Koko B. Strikeout

No comments:

Post a Comment