I swear i'll be writing more in 2014

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Number Twelve - Ween - La Cucaracha

Number Twelve - Ween - La Cucaracha

If I could talk about my overall new favorite band for the year 2007, Ween would top that list if MMJ didn't exist, and like 10 other bands called it quits a la Electrelane (just missed the cut by the way). Speaking of which, it's really hard for me to get into music that has no future or past. Electrelane's newest album was pretty good, not spectacular, but a nice album and once they went on an "Indefinite Hiatus" it was dead to me.

Anyhoo ... La Cucaracha. Great album. It may lack an overall depth that will keep you coming back to it, but take off a failed reggae song and maybe a couple others, and you have a nice listening experience.

Another thing I learned in 2007 is that, a friend is a friend who knows what being a friend is.

Ofcourse that's nothing compared to her being "my cock professor, studying my dick and getting her master's degree in fucking me." Ween exudes a class I don't think anyone else understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment