I swear i'll be writing more in 2014

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Just Ate 5 Tacos

Things going good for the Red Sox right now:

Jason Bay's face hasn't melted off.

That is all.

I'm pooped, and I wanna enjoy these last few innings. Kaz may suck in the 1st, but if he gets this late in the game on few pitches, good night Boston.

Boston is a great city, and they have very knowledgeable sports fans. However, it's

THE DAY OF THE RAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!


TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPA

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPA

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

We're going to the World Series bitches. Philadelphia can eat a dick.

What's awesome, is sports shows will be inunadated with famous moments in Tampa vs. Philly history over the next week.

And yes, every time I see Barack Obama ads, it makes me less likely to vote for him. Ofcourse, it won't take me to vote for the Rays to make them go to the World Series.

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPA

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

No comments:

Post a Comment