I swear i'll be writing more in 2014

Friday, March 7, 2008

Famous Moments in Finger Wagging #1

Okay, a new feature for my blog, that I hope remains as inconsistent as anything I've tried to do on a consistent basis here for my blog. There's nothing like a good finger wag. I'm sure I'll put up Dikembe Motumbo's soon, but until then, I can't think of a better way to start this with the finger wag of the T-1000.

I always say, if Bill the Butcher kills Leonardo DiCaprio at the end of Gangs of New York, it would be in the argument for best movie ever. Although if the T-1000 kills John Conner, it may not be THAT good, it will still be much much better (Sarah too).

That said, watch about a minute and thirty seconds of this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhh0QJYjYzM

No comments:

Post a Comment