1. The Horse
That poor poor horse.
2. Luca Brasi (sleeps with the fishes)
Too bad, I would've liked to see the damage he caused.
The rat fuck set Vito up.
4. Virgil Sollozzo
5. Captain McCluskey
Boy those two were certainly surprised. Thank god Michael didn't come out of the bathroom with just his dick in his hand.
6. Frank Tattaglia
Sure it's off screen, but it's pretty big news.
7. Sonny Corleone
If only he didn't have a temper.
She was beautiful too and SO MUCH of a less wet blanket than Kay. If he could've brought her back to the states, he would've been so much better off.
9. Vito Corleone
So sad when he dies, but really, the man got shot in the back 8 times and lived. Even Paul Pierce is jealous.
10. Cueno - who? one of the heads of the 5 families)
11. Moe Green - made his bones when you were going out with cheerleaders
12. Stracci - another family head
13. Bruno Tattaglia - cheap pimp
14. Barzini - it was Barzini all along
This one was sad because you love Abe Vigoda. It brings tears to my eyes at the end of Part 2 when he's there with the family again in the flashback scene. That scene is brutal.
What a scumbag. What I don't get is why Carlo fingers Barzini in the end? He has to know they're all dead and it's useless at that point. Oh well.